Head, Customer Relationship Management (Vice President I)
Salary MYR300000 - MYR360000 per annum + Car Allowance
Consultant Marie Lee
Date posted 10 October 2016
Our client is a property development arm of one of the largest companies on Bursa Malaysia which is involved in property development, property investment and asset management is looking for a Head, Customer Relationship Management (Vice President I) based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head, Customer Relationship Management Role:
In this business, you will be accountable for driving cultural change and seeing that the company adopts a more Customer First approach. You will also be responsible for profitable portfolio growth and management, product marketing, customer experience, channel management for small, medium and large market customer segments.
- support townships in resolution of issues to ensure that they are practicing Customer First in their resolution of Customer’s issues
- work with QESH and townships to inspect phases and ensure that they are of a quality commensurate with the quality expected by the Customer
- highlight issues that have financial risk in relation to Customers and work to minimise any financial settlement to Customers
- conduct external interviews/communication (where requested) to communicate Customer First to the company's existing and potential Customers and other stakeholders
- internal engagement of staff to understand principals of Customer First
To succeed in the Head, Customer Relationship Management (Vice President I) role, you will need to have exposure to at least 2 different functional department especially on Business development, Business
Operations, Sales & Marketing and CRM.
- 5 years of exposure in international/ regional property development/ Able to manage multi-cultural teams and drive best performance
- experience in managing large team, large scale programme management and complex international negotiation
- high level of understanding of strategic property business outlook in property development
- possess ability to negotiate and nurture relationship with the decision makers in local authorities and government bodies
- bachelor’s Degree holder in Estate Management related fields from a renowned university
The property development arm operates in 5 countries with a total workforce of more than 1,500 employees and revenue in access of RM4 billion. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new oppotunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125