Head of Marketing
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Job Ref 1799040/001
Date posted 01 May 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/market-research 2022-05-13 2022-06-30 marketing Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Marketing job has become available at a global integrated agriculture firm.
About the Head of Marketing Role:
Being a part of the country management team, you will play a vital role in the development of the business within Malaysia. You will work with business unit heads and territory teams to develop go-to-market (GTM) strategies, marketing communications plans and drive implementation of key strategic marketing campaigns to impact the growth of the business.
- Develop and monitor market intelligence, bringing in customer and competitor insights into territory strategy and marketing plans
- Work alongside pricing operations to ensure optimal price positioning to target grower segments and a rebate structure that is aligned with channel strategy
- Oversee the execution of and drive excellence in marketing campaigns (crop/channel/grower)
- Overview effectiveness of campaigns in season and post campaign review against objectives
- Lead the channel and grower segmentation process and work with business unit heads to develop GTM strategies that provide a clear line of sight from company to the target markets
- Ensure delivery of grower and channel value propositions including incentives (KPIs) in line with channel roles, needs and capabilities
- Optimise marketing communications investments to achieve net promoter targets within the agreed budget
- Lead and develop the country marketing team, where applicable
The successful Head of Marketing should already have extensive marketing experience within the agriculture/agrochemical industry, ideally with crop protection knowledge. However, if you are a very strong and seasoned marketing professional and are open to the industry, this is welcomed.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in agriculture/agrochemical/agronomy or related
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience working in the agriculture/agrochemical industry with experience in commercial sales and marketing concepts
- Solid experience in marketing within this industry ranging from marketing communications to product management and market development
- Experience or understanding in crop agronomy, crop protection, etc.
- Understanding of key marketing and sales processes
- Understanding of long-term technical concept positioning whilst being able to deliver upon short-term campaign imperatives
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English, Malay and other local languages
- Good negotiation and influencing skills for both internal and external stakeholders
The successful Head of Marketing will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused marketing professional with experience in agriculture/agrochemical industries seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of Marketing job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022A Head of Digital Marketing job has become available at a government agency that is seeking an experienced digital marketer to join their rapidly expanding marketing and communications division. This position, based in Kuala Lumpur, is ideal for digital marketers who are driven by a passion to make a change and a desire to give back to the nation.
Salary: MYR28,000 - MYR32,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 June 2022A public listed organisation is searching for a talented and all-rounded candidate to take on a General Manager - Corporate Communications job to head the communications team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 June 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (Food Category) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Lead, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR15,000 - MYR20,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 May 2022An international non-profit organisation in sustainability is searching for a talented Global Communications Manager (Non-Profit) to be based in their Kuala Lumpur office.