Scheduling Planning & Sales Management Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SookYan Lee
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 media Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 72000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Scheduling Planning & Sales Management Analyst job has just become available at fast-growing, innovative media-tech company.
About the Scheduling Planning & Sales Management Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Head of Scheduling Planning and Sales Management, the main responsibility is to achieve targets through product category sales targeting and planning, and on/off-line retail business analysis and monitoring
- Analyse/report the product operation-wise data such as sales forecast and progress checks and planning, inventory management, product life cycle, customer behaviour, product/channel performance and monitoring competitor and retail market properly
- Ensure that programme schedules and planning are prepared in a timely manner, with guidance from senior and more experienced schedulers
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly programme schedules to achieve targets being released on time and updated accurately upon identifying changes in priorities
- Communicate any changes in scheduling priorities to merchandising team and initiate escalation in the case where targets are not met, and co-work with relevant PICs such as merchandisers, SCM, call centre, marketing, etc.
- Contribute positively and proactively with suggestions to the scheduling and sales management, with good understanding of the designated category
- Support any ad hoc sales management analysis requirements, ensure time-value optimisation and maximisation
To succeed in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, highly adaptable in a ever-changing work environment, and be able to deal with large volumes of incoming data on a hourly/daily basis.
- Bachelor's degree in any business-related discipline
- Good understanding of consumer behaviour and insights
- At least six to eight years' experience in retail/FMCG/marketing research industry
- Good communication skills
- Detail-oriented and preferably an analytical thinker
- Data mining and analysis, presentation skills (Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Ability to think creatively with basic business acumen
- Willingness to adapt to rapidly changing demands
- Sense of responsibility and outcome/performance-oriented mindset
The company culture can be demanding at times, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are extremely significant.
If you have a winning mentality, passionate about learning about the media industry and able to cope with face-paced environment, then this Scheduling Planning & Sales Management Analyst role is for you.
Apply now or feel free to email me at email@example.com to discuss and explore this new opportunity. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C