Senior Manager, Leasing
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 real-estate-and-property Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Manager Leasing role has just become available at one of the up-living and trendy shopping mall based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Centre Manager, this is a role for an experienced individual who is a leader in their role.
About the Senior Manager, Leasing
In this key planning and strategic management role, you will be primarily responsible to plan and implement the tenancy mix in the retail mall by formulating and implementing vibrant and effective leasing strategies to achieve the desired tenancy mix, thereby increasing mall’s profitability with the most desirable and productive tenants.
- Spreadhead the leasing team via executing and coordinating sound leasing strategies towards achieving the targeted revenues
- Annual plan for the department which will set out objectives, plans and specific activities to be pursued in each area of responsibilities
- Manage and lead all leasing activities including planning and development, leasing administration and management as well as budget forecast to maximise occupancy and rental
- Lead the leasing team via executing and coordinating sound leasing strategies towards achieving the targeted revenues
- Source and identify for new and potential tenants with good retail concept for retail space in line with the tenant mix planning (new tenants or renewal cases)
- Negotiate the lease and other terms and conditions with potential tenants
- Promote good landlord-tenant relationship by communicating with tenants and resolve any tenants’ concerns and issues soonest possible
- Initiate forward planning by monitoring all current and future vacancies to proactively react to future occupancy needs
- Scrutinise the concerns associated with retail lots that are slow to lease and propose improvement measures.
- Review and verify all relevant lease documentations
- Supervise the liaison between subordinates with solicitors and tenants from reviewing the lease terms until the issuance of Tenancy Agreements
- Work closely with the group leasing teams on leasing policies, internal control processes and implementation to standardise systems and procedures
To succeed in the Senior Manager, Leasing role, you must have knowledge of retail mall management and tenancy mix strategic planning.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Estate Management, Law or equivalent
- A minimum five years’ relevant working experience within retail mall management with three years at the managerial position in a similar capacity
- Possess strong interest and passion in shopping mall business
- Sound understanding of the Northern Region’s retail market
- Possess strong network and connections with retailers and food and beverage operators
- Excellent communicator and negotiation skills and ability to lead a team
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the largest shopping mall developers and owners in Asia. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Leasing.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1326130.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125