Consumer Insights Manager (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Dean Yeo
Job Ref 1822360/001
Date posted 09 September 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/insight-and-analysis 2022-09-09 2022-11-08 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Consumer Insights Manager (FMCG) job has opened up at an FMCG company.
About the Consumer Insights Manager (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad marketing insights, delivering the highest quality of service. You will be providing direction for all insights related activities, including, market research and consumer insights.
- Lead the development of in market consumer, customer and competitor insights
- Ensure delivery of actionable and forward-looking insights
- Devise actionable strategies from consumer insights
- Develop and maintain comprehensive competitive analysis
- Select and effectively manage external, provide input into marketing projects in related areas to ensure the timely input of a consumer-centric perspective and up-to-date findings
- Identify and recommend new business opportunities through actionable and forward looking insights delivery
- Provide insights to understand consumer behaviour, perceptions and needs in relation to the product landscape, to drive the development of differentiated offers into our portfolio
To succeed in this Consumer Insights Manager (FMCG) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum of five to seven years of work experience in brand management in an FMCG MNC
- Good knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical focus to be able to identify the right information source to gather information
- Displays leadership qualities
- High integrity, honesty and a good communicator
This FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Consumer Insights Manager (FMCG) job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 August 2022An exciting Marketing Manager (Consumer Electronics) job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer electronics firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting Media Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational FMCG company in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR65,000 - MYR115,000 per annum + Marketin AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 September 2022An exciting Trade Marketing Manager (Beauty) job has just become available at one of the most respected global beauty companies based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 September 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager (FMCG) to build and maintain the brand image and awareness of the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 August 2022A global beauty brand is recruiting for a Product Manager (Fragrance) job in Malaysia. In this job, you will be responsible for all marketing and branding for the fragrance category.