Consumer Insights, Team Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 156000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Consumer Insights, Team Lead job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for an experienced consumer insights person with solid people management skills and a leader in their field.
About the Consumer Insights, Team Lead Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest service quality alongside several top management executives. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and account management activities.
- Drive know-your-consumer deeply in coordination with brand builders
- Develop sharp understanding of target consumers, develop consumer portraits and core insights in coordination with brand builders, understand what drives consumer delight
- Provide relevant consumer and shopper insights and research expertise and leadership to support all rooms
- Create engaging brand experiences, guide with brand essence and properties, win with shoppers, plan and execute flawlessly, innovate bigger bolder better, delight with product and packaging experience
- Continuously develop and apply market research tools and methodologies, while optimising outputs of the different research instruments, build consumer /shopper intimacy, build and share knowledge
- Leverage and apply continuous research approaches including retail measurement, consumer panels, brand health tracking, macro trends and connect the dots in a synergised manner
- Continuously build consumer knowledge and synthesise consumer understanding; deliver high-impact insight-based inputs and recommendations that drive brand/business strategies to win in the marketplace
- Drive the culture and mindset of moving from data to understanding to insight; including the ability to answer business and brand questions in an integrated manner bringing the story together
- Leadership and development of team and a robust talent pool
To succeed in the Consumer Insights, Team Lead job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least eight years' work experience in a similar role
- Consumer analytics, business intelligence, analytics or management consulting background
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to engage with senior stakeholders
The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Consumer Insights, Team Lead role.
Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C