Senior Trade Marketing Executive
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Trade Marketing Executive job has become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Trade Marketing Manager, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Trade Marketing Executive Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for formulating a comprehensive commercial calender detailing distribution, display, promotion and activation priorities, delivering the highest quality service alongside other trade marketing managers. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all trade related activities, including working across sales, marketing, supply chain, finance, commercial excellence and external agencies.
- Implement and execute all planned trade activities in order to achieve sales target and brand objectives
- Product penetration to end users by implementing activities in accordance to predefined channel strategies
- Assist in merchandising and retail space planning, as in shelf display and increase distribution presence, by working closely with the merchandising team
- Execute and implement predefined counteractions for shortfalls in all planned channel strategies, planned trade strategies, sales and promotional activities
- Assist the Trade Marketing Manager in identifying shortfalls and issues in all product categories and come up with countermeasures for future planning
To succeed in the Senior Trade Marketing Executive job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Graduate in business administration/marketing
- At least two to three years of experience in trade marketing in an FMCG company
- Knowledge of planogramming
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Creative, innovate and strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with various people of different levels and departments within the company
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. This firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at Darryn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C