Trade Marketing Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 105000 111600 111600 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Trade Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Channel Commercial Director, this role is for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for formulating a comprehensive commercial calender detailing distribution, display, promotion and activation priorities, delivering the highest quality service alongside other trade marketing managers. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all trade related activities, including working across sales, marketing, supply chain, finance, commercial excellence and external agencies.
- Define action plans that deliver channel category growth based on consumer shopper and customer requirements, working with the business unit to be in line with overall market strategies
- Identify priorities within the channel and work with sales managers and key accounts to recommend customised category channel plans
- Develop and propose the in-store picture of success/execution standards for the channels in each category based on a clear understanding of shopper behaviour
- Contribute channel inputs into the integrated commercial planning process by identifying the key opportunities and develop a commercial activity calendar for the channel
- Formulate initiatives; plan, organise and implement consumer and trade promotions as well as marketing activities such as sampling and on-ground store activation
To succeed in the Trade Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least a bachelor's degree/post graduate diploma in business
- Four to six years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Ability to develop and implement strategies and plans
- Good understanding of the local FMCG trade environment, shoppers and consumers
- Capability to strategically analyse needs, opportunities and risks of the business
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. This firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at Darryn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C