Senior Business Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SookYan Lee
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 media Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 72000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Business Analyst job has just become available at a fast-growing, innovative media-tech company.
About the Senior Business Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Head of Business Planning and Operations Management, your main responsibility is provide projections, insightful data analysis and continuously enhance and improve the internal processes to achieve company and operational efficiency.
- Prepare and enhance the sales reports to the team. Ensure delivery on time and free from errors. Highlight any underperforming areas to the respective merchandisers. Find out the root cause and draw recommendations on your analysis
- Update and keep track of the key operation KPI report by working together and communicating with respective operation units. Discuss and suggest any areas for improvement and follow up on the action plan
- Prepare presentation slides and also compile the slides from various units for the weekly operation review meeting
- Support the HOD in performing deep-dive analysis on the sales and operation performance and share with the team during the weekly operation review meeting
- Participate in process improvement projects, cost saving projects and also keep track of the projects' progress. Follow up on the action plans and assess the effectiveness of the projects in reaching targets in collaboration with the relevant teams
- Track and update key competitor moves and performance in terms of pricing strategy, etc. Research and summarise market/industry research reports. Identify any risk and opportunities from the market outlook and share with the team
- Support HOD on other ad hoc tasks
To succeed in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, highly adaptable in a ever-changing working environment, and able to deal with large volumes of incoming data on a hourly/daily basis.
- This role requires certain level of judgement and logical sense in making conclusion for analysis and presenting
- Bachelor's degree in finance/mathematics/statistics/economics or any other discipline
- Minimum of two years' experience working in business analysis/sales analysis
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced /rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable working with various levels within the company
- Good Microsoft Office skills especially in Excel, PowerPoint
- Good presentation and communication skills
The company culture can be demanding at times, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are extremely significant.
If you have a winning mentality, passionate about data analysis and business planning and comfortable in dealing with large volume of data, this Senior Business Analyst role is for you.
Apply now or feel free to email me at email@example.com to discuss and explore this new opportunity. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C