Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Salary MYR95000 - MYR120000 per annum + Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Alisa Datuk Abd Kadir
Date posted 14 September 2016
An exciting and challenging role as a Digital Performance Marketing Manager has just become available at one of the most respected top global insurance providers based here Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an experienced digital marketer who is able to lead the company to next stage of digital performance marketing.
About The Digital Performance Marketing Manager Role:
In this current digital landscape, your primary responsibility is to strategize, plan and implement initiatives to drive online lead acquisition through paid media.
Digital media plan, buy & reporting
- Strategize and plan digital media buys (search, display media, social and other digital channels) for the Online to Offline (O2O) Programme and e-commerce to achieve annual leads and sales target with the media agency
- Research qualified keyword lists and keyword mining while also identifying better lead generation opportunities with the media agency
- Develop creative assets and copy for media buy with digital agency and ensure on-going creative optimisation
- Analyse performance reports to improve optimisation and efficiency of media spends
Online to Offline (O2O) program
- Continuously track and optimise CPL and CPA on weekly basis
- Analyse website traffic data and leads performance reports to measure against media buy performance
- Prepare and consolidate reports for media buy and Life Planner performance for weekly and monthly reviews
- Work with Distribution marketing team to manage quality of leads and conversion
Optimising existing campaigns
- Review and optimise customer journey touch points from paid media to lead submission and/or purchase of all AIA’s lead generation program and online sales
- Email database with quality leads and drive conversion of new customers
- Develop and drive an email marketing strategy to drive online sales & leads acquisition
- Develop email creative and messaging, optimising towards open rates, clicks and conversion
- Perform A/B testing to improve email conversion performance
To succeed in the Digital Performance Marketing Manager job, you should be able to provide actionable insights and recommendations on how to improve performance with the media agency, continuously optimising to improve cost per acquisition and drive conversion.
- Solid experience in digital performance marketing, managing web-based advertising and current understanding of Internet technology
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in marketing or business management marketing
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience working in a metrics-driven organisation
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and performing under pressure
This global insurance provider is one the largest life insurer group in Asia Pacific region. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The culture is demanding but if you’re confident and have a can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you’re talented and creative digital marketer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is for you.
Apply today of call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125