Marketing Manager (Beauty Retail)
Salary MYR132,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Christie Cheah
Job Ref 1891050/001
Date posted 14 March 2023kuala-lumpur marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2023-03-21 2023-05-13 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 132000 168000 168000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Marketing Manager (Beauty Retail) job has just become available at one of the most respected beauty retail companies based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Manager (Beauty Retail) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management.
- Taking brand ownership and developing vision and plans/ goals to be the most loved Premium omnichannel beauty retailer in Malaysia, coordinating with global and regional teams to align on new branding strategies
- Planning marketing communication strategy and effectively managing the monthly and yearly budget to ensure spending alignment per execution plan
- Owning all campaigns set up working with the social, e-comm and CRM team to execute across channels including on-site, email, paid advertising and offline initiatives
- Monitoring market trends, researching consumer markets, and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Planning and execute PR, social initiatives to ensure that has the top media share of voice; collaborate with external PR agency, media, KOLs, celebrities, and business partners such as malls (landlords)
- Leading planning and execution of events, stores openings, all strategic activation, and initiatives - this includes successful execution of in-store activities to engage customers and elevate in-store excitement especially in flagship and top stores
- Synchronising paid, owned and operated, and offline communication strategy through close collaboration with the regional performance marketing, martech, marketing and CRM teams
- Delivering timely post-mortem and monthly reports
- Identifying new marketing opportunities with brand partners, supporting top exclusive and selective brands as well as the homegrown brand
- Planning out-of-the box marketing campaign ideas leveraging all owned and operated channels, ensuring optimisation and ROI driven
- Leading the marketing team including FTE, contract staff and freelancers to ensure full support to business needs. Attending meetings and produce minutes of meetings
To succeed in this Marketing Manager (Beauty Retail) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in a consensus based partnership culture
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- Intellectual rigour and insight to be credible with a highly intelligent and experienced group of partners
This international beauty retailer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager (Beauty Retail) job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7081
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023An exciting Performance Marketing Manager (Lifestyle Retail) job has just become available at one of the most respected global retailers based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the head of e-commerce, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Brand Manager (Beauty retail) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a brand manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR156,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 February 2023An exciting Marketing Manager (F&B) job has just become available at a reputable F&B retail chains based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 February 2023An exciting Senior Brand Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.