Associate Marketing Director (Agency)
Salary MYR108,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Christie Cheah
Job Ref 1877840/001
Date posted 28 February 2023kuala-lumpur marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2023-02-28 2023-04-29 marketing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 108000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Associate Marketing Director (Agency) job has just become available at one of the most respected international marketing agencies based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the VP, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Associate Marketing Director (Agency) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service to our international clients. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
- Oversee and help execute successful B2B marketing campaigns for a variety of channels, industries, and target audiences in line with our client’s overall goals that drive a measurable impact
- Lead client governance meetings with a balanced mix of operational updates, alignment check-ins and exchange of ideas
- Lead efforts in optimising and analysing program effectiveness and identifying new opportunities for clients to pursue
- Support the leadership team on visibility of key success metrics as well as potential issues with delivery and meeting client expectations
To succeed in the Associate Marketing Director (Agency) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field
- Minimum of eight years' work experience in marketing
- At least three years' experience in programme, change management, or project management within a fast-paced metrics-driven environment
- Prior experience in B2B software marketing is highly desirable
- Experience with project management, process or operations improvement
- Self-starter, strong drive, bias for action and result-oriented with the ability to influence others at both peer and leader level
- History of cross-functional partnership, teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Strong communication skills: Impeccable written and verbal communication credentials, and ability to translate data into information and storytelling that influences stakeholders and business strategy
This international marketing agency needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate Marketing Director (Agency) job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7081
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting Brand Manager (Food Category) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a brand manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 February 2023An exciting Assistant/Brand Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 March 2023An attractive Training Manager (Beauty) job has become available at a global beauty brand based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 March 2023A world leader in the bolting solutions industry is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist (B2B) job to build, plan, execute, and manage the overall digital marketing strategy, platforms, and campaigns to help business increase brand awareness, generate more leads and improve customer engagement.