Trade Marketing Manager (Beauty)
Salary MYR65,000 - MYR115,000 per annum + Marketin Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Christie Cheah
Job Ref 1855240/001
Date posted 22 September 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-09-22 2022-11-21 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 65000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Trade Marketing Manager (Beauty) job has just become available at one of the most respected global beauty companies based in Malaysia.
About the Trade Marketing Manager (Beauty) Role:
This is a business critical opportunity for the Trade Marketing Manager to improve on in-channel execution and the ability to localise trade programmes on marketing activities, driving business growth in the domestic market by understanding the local shopper insights and the retail market dynamics.
- Facilitate brand opportunities and industry insights
- Keep constant contact with retailer and departmental stores, consumers and front-liners
- Develop a deep understanding of Malaysian shopper behaviour and the market landscape of the brand
- Leverage best practices across regional and internalise for local market utilisation
- Maintain good relationships with business partners to gain competitive advantages, such as promotion sites, co-sharing, competitors’ insights, etc.
- Consolidate and regularly update the competitor analysis report every month
- Champion the trade marketing department
- Create and deliver strong trade marketing, outreach plan
- Be the key master builder of all retailer and promotional programmes/activities with on-going evaluation of effectiveness
- Be the key personnel in planning and monitoring of consumption of GWPs and samples across outlets
- Adapt and customise (as needed) regional trade/retail guidelines
- Define KPI metrics for each trade campaign, as well as yearly contribution to overall brand performance
- Develop, plan and implement events, roadshow and outposts that are consumer-oriented to support key marketing campaigns
- Leverage CRM insights and data to analyse and propose opportunities to increase the productivity of outdoors and consumer events
- Manage POP operations and planning
- Manage forecasts of global POP and production of local POP
- Execute in stores, work closely with the sales department, training to ensure a perfect execution
- Stock/testers/trials management and monitor for the best optimisation of resources
- Manage order forms for POP elements
- Brand planning and expenditure planning
- Assist the Marketing Head in annual trade planning strategy and go-to-market strategy development as well as KPI setting for each function
- Control and optimise P&L of each action, as well as yearly P&L
- S&P management: optimise resources allocation, monthly risk management
- Manage the sales and promotion budget and calendar of retailers mechanics for departmental stores and own channels
To succeed in the Trade Marketing Manager (Beauty) role, you must be familiar with the retail landscape and understand consumer behaviour in order to grow the retail channels for the company.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of five years' work experience in the retail industry, preferably in trade marketing roles
- Good communication and presentation skills, with a strong command of English
- Good analytical, organisational and project management skills, and a positive work attitude
- Good understanding of research and able to work independently
This international beauty brand needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Marketing Manager (Beauty) job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting Media Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational FMCG company in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 September 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager (FMCG) to build and maintain the brand image and awareness of the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 September 2022An exciting Consumer Insights Manager (FMCG) job has opened up at an FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 August 2022An exciting Marketing Manager (Consumer Electronics) job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer electronics firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 August 2022A global beauty brand is recruiting for a Product Manager (Fragrance) job in Malaysia. In this job, you will be responsible for all marketing and branding for the fragrance category.