SEA Marketing & Communications Specialist (B2B)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 marketing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 6500 7500 7500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leading manufacturer of mechanical pumps is searching for a strong SEA Marketing & Communications Specialist (B2B). In this job, you will start up its regional marketing team in the Malaysia office.
About the SEA Marketing & Communications Specialist (B2B) Role:
Due to growing needs in the SEA markets, you will be responsible for the implementation of all defined regional marketing plans in line with the group strategy. You will drive the creation and manage the local adaptation of marketing activities to implement the most effective approaches to expand the company’s brand awareness and contribute to sustainable growth.
- Ensure the implementation of group marketing concepts e.g. definition of local campaigns, roll-out of international group/ regional campaigns, local trade fairs, customer satisfaction assessments, customer relationship management activities, loyalty programmes, customer events
- Create and distribute marketing materials; develop and deploy campaigns
- Responsible for regional PR activities with reference to the group PR strategy
- Adapt global e-business and documentation strategy by development or creation of local websites; translation/ proof-reading of company documentation into local languages, design of local operating manuals and documentation for local products
- Perform market analysis and market intelligence activities with reference to group standards
- Ensure the support of customer relationship analysis and derive measures and activities
- Support of sales by penetrating in customers mind with brand recognition
- Develop and manage digital marketing strategy across SEA region
- Support local subsidiaries in developing and executing local marketing activities
- Manage budgets effectively
- Increase brand and market awareness among competitors
The successful SEA Marketing & Communications Specialist (B2B) must have prior experience in B2B marketing communications within an MNC environment with a strong drive and passion to help businesses grow their marketing capabilities.
- Degree or diploma in business management/marketing/communication/public relations
- Minimum of five years of work experience in B2B marketing communications
- Regional Southeast Asia/APAC marketing experience is a plus
- Strong command of the English language, including professional level proficiency in reading and writing
- High degree of computer skills and experience with digital platforms, campaigns across multiple platforms, publishing software platform and Microsoft Office, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Self-driven and fast learning capabilities
- Proactive problem solver with excellent analytical, organisational skills and strong attention
- Demonstrated ability to develop new and creative marketing and communications ideas and strategies
- Multicultural mindset with regional role exposure
This international leader in pumps is currently in expansion mode due to growing business needs within emerging markets across SEA. They have strong vision and goals to develop their business within the region to be the top player in their field of expertise. They have presence all across the globe in manufacturing facilities and sales offices.
If you are a strong B2B marketing communications professional with MNC and regional exposure looking to pioneer the marketing division of a business, then this SEA Marketing & Communications Specialist (B2B) job is the role for you.
Apply today or submit your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C