Salary MYR108,392.69 - MYR123,877.36 per annum + Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Amanda Lee
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 property-and-housing Kuala Lumpur MY SGD 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based in Cambodia, a large conglomorate is looking to hire for a President for their retail and commercial property arm as part of the organisation’s exciting growth and expansion plans. The company is one of Cambodia’s largest diversified corporations who has attained prominence as a leader in many fields such as beverages, property development and retail.
About the President Role:
As the head of a business unit, the President is responsible for developing and implementing strategic directions, decisions and policies of the company, providing leadership within the organisation, and oversees the entire business operations and maintaining external stakeholder relations.
- Attend Board and committee meetings, recommend policies, priorities, projects, programs and budgets that will provide maximum, effective approaches for programmes to the board of directors
- Set business directions, short term and long term plans, and work with team members to ensure proper execution to achieve these goals
- Ensure the operations and day-to-day management of the organisation comply with the law or company policies
- Provide strategic direction to the business by creating a mission, vision, business strategy and plans, ensuring associate commitment and alignment
- Build and lead a senior management team, resolve differences between team members
- Create a highly efficient and positive culture for the whole company
- Set the budget within the company and oversee any investment planning and implementation
- Review the company’s performance on a regular basis to identify business opportunities and direction
- Identify areas of improvement and recommend changes in the overall organisational structure to leverage operational effectiveness and efficiency
To succeed in this President role, you will need to be a strategic leader with excellent foresight and solid experience in developing retail malls in emerging markets.
- Minimum of 20 years' retail / commercial mall industry experience with at least 10 years of demonstrated experience in the successful leadership roles of a retail company of comparable size and complexity
- Able to relocate to Cambodia
- Proven track record of launching new retail businesses mainly shopping mall and supermarket in APAC or SEA
- Prior experience in managing P&L and working with diverse population
- Constantly up to date with the current economy
- Strong knowledge of business and management standards involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and business operations.
- Prior experience in leading a sizable establishment in development and growth
- Adaptable and has a good understanding of the market and trends
Please contact Allie Teh at +65 6228 5352 or via email at email@example.com to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C