Content Marketing Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Bianca Purkis
Date posted 06 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager to take full responsibility of the 360° marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation in a well know Consultancy located in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Content Marketing Manager Role:
The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. This manager should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers in alignment with the global marketing team. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Serve as the public face of the company in interviews and press conferences
- Organise promotional events, press conferences, tours, visits, and exhibitions
- Design content marketing strategies in alignment with global objectives and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company in alignment with the global strategy
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals using global monitoring and analytics tool and KPI
- Manage and work with Roland Berger's appointed marketing agencies and partners (such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to develop and execute digital and social campaigns that will meet the needs of our business needs
- Minimum of eight years of experience marketing with a focus on multi channel/digital for B2B with a high level of writing and visual skills,ideally in the professional services industry
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, esp. PPTX, Excel, Outlook
- Skilled in budget management
- Strong communicator in English, having additional language literacy in Thai, Indonesian, Malay or Burmese would be a key advantage
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Content Marketing Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Bianca.email@example.com or 03 2380 8737
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125