Marketing & Communications Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 30 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A global market leader in Commercial Vehicles is searching for a driven and dynamic Marketing & Communications Manager to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Marketing & Communications Manager Role:
In this business critical role, the Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for building long term brand loyalty and driving brand consideration within short to mid term. Your role will encompass building and protecting trademark and brand amongst internal and external stakeholders, gathering detailed business intelligence, and developing and implementing effective communication strategies and activities towards internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing effective communications strategy and activities towards internal and external stakeholders
- Managing effective external communications and extranet e.g. press releases, customer magazines, external events, website, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Supporting sales and services with effective selling tools e.g. quotation templates, presentation templates, brochures etc.
- Building brand relationships with external stakeholders other than prospects and customers e.g. media, drivers, authorities etc.
- Managing effective internal communications and intranet e.g. internal memos/news, internal events, Company Intranet etc.
- Ensuring compliance with Company’s corporate branding and communication standards
- Gathering intelligence, store, access and analyse macro and micro environment data that affect the business which will be reported periodically
- Developing market strategies for the organisation to focus on – identify who the targets are, what product and service to sell to them, where they are, when the best time to sell is; leading to periodic lead-generation for Sales
- Developing and implement standard processes and tools for Sales and Marketing in the area of customer relationship management and database management e.g. Automaster CRM, WebGIS, Customer Satisfaction Index etc.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to be all-rounded in all marketing & communications aspects. The role will require you to be evaluative, diagnostic and prescriptive in your work.
- Minimum Degree in Business, Marketing or similar field. Major in Communications would be an added advantage
- At least 7 years of working experience, preferably in the transportation industry, related capital equipment industry or similar role
- International market experience is an added advantage
- Technically competent in all areas of Marketing and Communications, specifically in acquiring and retaining customers through customer relationship marketing, especially in the transportation industry
- Strong understanding of local laws and regulations impacting transportation, marketing and communications industry
- Read, write and speak fluently in English. Speak and write basically in Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak in a Chinese dialect will be an added advantage
- Strong project-management skills, especially in having strong time management and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Good computer skills, especially in Excel, Powerpoint and Word or similar applications
This global commercial vehicles company is a market leader internationally and is branded as a total solutions and services company. They have worldwide presence for more than 100 years and are continuously growing the business, especially in the Asia region.
If you are a talented and adaptable Marketing Communications professional, then this is the job for you. You will be joining a global organisation that places importance on their values, people and culture and strive for new and innovative technologies.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125