Marketing Operations Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 17 October 2016
A leading manufacturer of lubricants is currently hiring a Marketing Operations Manager in their Kuala Lumpur office to manage and drive all marketing-related operations and processes of the company within the ASEAN region.
About the Marketing Operations Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, ASEAN, you will ensure all marketing processes are implemented across the regions and any changes to global and regional processes adhere to global guidelines.
- Manage the process of quality compliance, order management and other marketing related processes to improve the efficiency and standardisation in Marketing Operations
- Lead and facilitate the Country Marketing Review (CMR) process, and ensure that the CMR Agenda is in place and relevant actions are taken and followed up to implement the product innovation pipeline and product portfolio in line with strategy
- Lead the implementation of key cross-space global strategic projects in ASEAN
- Facilitate conversation and drive decisions on project management and resourcing as well as Product portfolio conversations during the Country Marketing Review (CMR)
- Engage marketing activation teams to monitor the process and progress of product applications through related internal systems, coordinate all label changes across space team, analyse Product and SKU portfolio, drive Product and SKU house -keeping and ensure implementation is compliant
- Support ASEAN Marketing Manager on setting KPI and monitoring the progress/delivery of the strategy plan
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams, the Marketing Operations Manager will take the lead in the overall marketing operations of the ASEAN region.
- University degree in Marketing or related discipline; MBA or equivalent post graduate degree desirable
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Marketing
- Project management, product development and portfolio management experience
- Wide understanding to whole business operations, from supply chain, technical to Marketing & Sales
- Experience and good track record on cross function communication and team work
- Strong influencing skills, ability to persuade & communicate effectively with all levels and functions within the business
- Written/spoken English skills for business communication/training/development purpose.
This international lubricants manufacturer from the oil & gas industry needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also focused on developing and training their people to the highest of standards.
If you are a progressive project manager with a strong understanding on marketing processes and operations management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125