Marketing Assistant Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 15 September 2016
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, this rapidly growing automotive parts & service provider is seeking a talented marketer to join its office in Kuala Lumpur as the Marketing Assistant Manager. In this job, you will lead the marketing team and be responsible for all marketing-related functions.
About the Marketing Assistant Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad marketing strategy. You will take the lead in providing direction to all marketing related activities and be in charge of implementation and execution.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of brand strategy
- In charge of developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Oversee implementation of the marketing strategy including campaigns, events, digital marketing and public relations
- Work closely with the company’s sales team to enable them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate sales and marketing tools, materials and presentations
- Develop and deliver key marketing and communications strategies for the organisation
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
To succeed in the Marketing Assistant Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior sales and operations teams within the company. You will need to have prior experience in a all-rounded marketing role handling both planning and execution.
- Degree or Diploma in a marketing related field
- Minimum 4 – 5 years of marketing experience preferably in the retail / channel marketing segments
- Experience in industries such as automotive / FMCG or other consumer-related industries is a strong advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people on different levels
- Proficiency in both oral and written English
- Independent, driven and hardworking
This company is much more than just an automotive parts and service provider and is anything but traditional. It has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great working environment in a company that is expanding quickly across the nation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Assistant Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125