Events Manager (Direct Selling Industry)
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR102,000 per annum + Attractive
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Christie Cheah
Job Ref 1876020/001
Date posted 23 November 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/event-management 2022-11-23 2023-01-22 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 84000 102000 102000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Events Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global direct selling companies based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this is a role for an event marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Events Manager (Direct Selling Industry) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the development and implementation of event strategies for sales and support. The sales events include Recognition Night, corporate conferences, training, etc. Review contracts, work with vendors, manage and coordinate Distributor events, drive and fulfil business strategies with relation to sales events and additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Plan and manage product launch workshops, seminars, incentive trips, distributor recognition events, and other Sales events including budget planning and control
- Align business strategies with organisational goals to achieve optimal result in key business indicators. Conduct reviews and use feedback effectively for improvement
- Strive to innovate and inject creativity to events to reinforce and align key messages to distributors in building a trusting and sustainable partnership
- Work with various vendors to ensure quality and timely production of all materials and items required for events.
- In-charge of distributor incentive trips and camps including arrangement of grouping, ticketing, rooming, and trip briefing deck
- Accurately and thoroughly gather data required for decision making
- Ability to conduct detailed event briefing to internal and external customers
- Keep up with the latest trend and technologies that will help in event management
- Lead and coach team members under Events division to ensure deliverables are met
- Perform any other work-related tasks or projects as assigned
To succeed in the Events Manager (Direct Selling Industry) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the events team, and work closely with internal stakeholders to understand the needs of the company.
- Degree in any discipline
- Four to five years' of relevant experiences in event planning, coordination, and execution. Candidates with management/supervisory experience are preferred
- Preferably candidates from direct selling industry or similar field
- Committed and able to deliver under pressure
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in an intelligent way
- Responsible and accountable
- Possess sound problem solving, judgement, decision making, and analytical skills
- Skilled in audio visual editing software
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
This international direct selling company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Events Manager (Direct Selling Industry) job.
Apply today or email me at Christie.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting Brand Manager (Luxury Retail) job has just become available at one of the most respected global beauty firms in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Brand General Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting Assistant PR and Communications Manager (fashion luxury retail) has just become available at one of the most respected fashion luxury brands based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the PR and Communications Manager in Singapore, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 October 2022An exciting Sustainability Manager (Hypermarket) job has just become available at one of the most respected global law firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Communications & CSR, this is a role for a CSR and communications manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR108,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 November 2022An exciting Associate Marketing Director (Agency) job has just become available at one of the most respected international marketing agencies based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the VP, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR12,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022A global association of sustainable standards is seeking an experienced Memberships Manager (Global Non-Profit). In this job, you will join their team in Kuala Lumpur.