Marketing Operations Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Bianca Purkis
Date posted 29 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Marketing Operations Manager role has just become available with a well known Marketing Consultancy that seeks a dynamic, experienced, far sighted and fearless individual to join the organisation. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a dynamic, well versed marketing individual.
About the Marketing Operations Manager Role:
A Marketing Consultancy is looking for a digital native marketer to devise and run marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target businesses. The Marketing Operations Manager will be part of our vibrant marketing team based in Kuala Lumpur.
- This is a non-people management role that requires delicate digital marketing skills and sound knowledge in social media marketing
- Requires management of implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining clients
- The ideal candidate should have versatile experience in marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot and etc.
- He/she should be able to visualise the campaigns and extrapolate the need for quality business conversions.
- Essentially the candidate should be able to extract necessary reports for outlined business and team KPI periodically
- Further improve the campaign effectiveness; the candidate should be able to normalise the campaign process flow
To succeed in this role as a Marketing Operations Manager, you must have strong affinity for data driven campaign strategizing, planning and execution.
- Minimum five to seven years' experience in strategizing, planning and executing digital campaigns in capacity of content marketing
- Preferably candidate with a degree in marketing, business studies or equivalent work experience
- Impressive work knowledge in content, search engine and social media marketing
- Great research, organisational, and learning skills
- In depth knowledge and experience in online marketing (preferably e-commerce) and lead generation
- Candidate with strong analytical skill with market research background will be preferred
- In-depth understanding of marketing automation tools
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach target market
- A self-starter with strong believe in teamwork spirit
This company prides itself in having a high performing team culture and unwavering spirit of delighting their clients. In line with the work culture and spirit, the ideal candidate is duly expected to have maximum FUN while maintaining a strict code of conduct, ethical business transaction, and civic minded stakeholder relationships.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Operations Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125