Assistant Marketing Manager (Luxury Retail)
Salary MYR78,000 - MYR90,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Christie Cheah
Job Ref 1912640/001
Date posted 13 March 2023kuala-lumpur marketing/communications-pr 2023-03-21 2023-05-12 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 78000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Assistant Marketing Manager (Luxury Retail) has just become available at one of the most respected luxury retail firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Assistant Marketing Manager (Luxury Retail) Role:
In this business critical role, you will initiate and deliver marketing initiative, planning and execution of all advertising and promotion activities, public relations and customer relations management program (CRM) activities as well as footfall for both the retail and e-commerce businesses.
- Manage and implement effective advertising and promotion for local market in accordance with company objectives and brand guidelines
- Analyse marketing data to evaluate brand performance and give recommendations
- Support the Manager in executing the PR strategy in local market to increase brand visibility and desirability
- Manage press contact and establish excellent relationships with key members of press and influencers
- Develop close partnership with department stores and malls to increase outreach, brand visibility and launch campaigns
- Align, plan, budget and implement a schedule of targeted campaigns and assess effectiveness of campaigns, report response rates
- Manage and monitor expenditure closely to ensure dollar spent are delivering the brand and business goals
- Work closely with Manager and GM to deliver higher brand and commercial values to customers, and to enhance brand presence in the market
- Work closely with regional marketing team to align corporate marketing strategy and direction
- Be responsible for leads generation and management, ROI of campaign results and leads-turn-to-sales tracking
- Partner with the sales and VM team to prepare and present the quarterly/annual marketing plan to the department store and shopping centre management
To succeed in the Assistant Marketing Manager (Luxury Retail) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in a consensus based partnership culture
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be credible with a highly intelligent and experienced group of partners
This international luxury retail needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Marketing Manager (Luxury Retail) job.
Apply today or email me at Christie.Cheah@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7081
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 February 2023A newly created Assistant Marketing Manager (F&B) job has just become available at an up-and-coming new F&B Brand.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 March 2023An exciting Assistant Brand Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for an assistant brand manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 February 2023A newly created Marketing Manager (F&B) job has just become available at an up-and-coming new F&B brand.
Salary: MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023An exciting Performance Marketing Specialist (B2B Marketing) job has just become available at one of the most respected global marketing agencies based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 March 2023A multinational company is recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager (FMCG) job. In this job, you will build and maintain the brand image and awareness of the company.