Regional Internal Communications Manager (Retail)
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrice Chin
Job Ref 1863630/001
Date posted 06 January 2023kuala-lumpur marketing/communications-pr 2023-01-27 2023-03-07 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Regional Internal Communications Manager (Retail) job has just become available at a global sports retailer based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the stakeholders in Dubai, this is a role for a PR/marketing communications talent who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Internal Communications Manager (Retail) Role:
You will be responsible for driving engagement of internal communications and deliver impact across all internal audiences and stakeholders within Asia. You will define and deliver the overall internal communications strategy for Asia aligned with the global internal communications strategy with a focus on building a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the internal communication strategy that supports current business transformation and growth, ensuring all communications represent the company values and ethos
- Develop, implement, and update internal communication operational plans/internal communication calendar for Asia and deliver their implementation
- Identify new channels which will support internal communication projects that will engage the wider business and drive employee engagement. Consider all relevant channels when building internal communications plans including, but not limited to, the intranet, bulletins, newsletters, town halls, events, app, and email
- Lead on the implementation and launch of the new employee application
- Adapt and contextualise communications and messages for a range of employees and audiences
- Manage the approach to business transformation projects and other key initiatives, and ensure the plans are in place to really drive business and culture change in a positive way
- Provide support to the realisation of the engagement survey in the organisation
- Provide best practice communications advice and support teams across functions
To succeed in the Regional Internal Communications Manager (Retail) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism, public relations, or a related field
- Experience within a similar internal communications role, ideally within a global organisation. Experience in working in different markets is an advantage. Middle East experience is nice to have, but not a must-have
- Excellent copywriting skills, with the ability to create engaging content across a range of channels
- Experience implementing a new company application/portal/intranet
- Experience in planning and delivering effective communications, including the creation of objectives, audience insight mapping, segmentation, channel and media selection, and the creation of clear metrics and means to evaluate activity
- Ability to coordinate with and manage various stakeholder groups and lead different conversational styles
This global sports retailers is highly recognisable in the market and is constantly expanding their business. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of excelling in PR/communications, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional International Communications Manager (Retail) role.
Apply today or email to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023A new Senior Marketing Manager (Beauty Retail) job has just become available at a notable beauty retail brand globally.
Salary: MYR192,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Senior Product Marketing Manager (MLM) job has just become available at one of the most respected global MLM/direct selling companies based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Product Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR168,000 - MYR200,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 January 2023An exciting Head of e-Commerce (Sports Retail) job has just become available at one of the growing sports retailers in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR25,000 - MYR27,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023A leading government organisation is seeking an experienced Head of Group Communications. In this job, you will join the organisation in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 December 2022A Head of Trade Marketing job has become available at a global FMCG firm. In this business critical role, you will be responsible for formulating a comprehensive commercial calendar detailing distribution, display, promotion and activation priorities, delivering the highest quality service alongside other trade marketing managers.