Content Specialist (Agency)
Salary MYR48,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Christie Cheah
Job Ref 1877820/001
Date posted 23 November 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/communications-pr 2022-11-23 2023-01-22 marketing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 48000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Content Specialist job has just become available at one of the most respected Marketing Agencies based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Content Manager, this is a role for a content marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Content Specialist (Agency) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality service to the clients and to work directly with international clients and internal teams to produce effective and compelling B2B content and campaigns.
- Create high-quality B2B content for digital marketing campaigns as briefed
- Work closely with senior writers to develop copy in line with campaign objectives
- Collaborate with teams to formulate ideas and improve content in line with campaign and client objectives
- Strategize different messaging angles to increase the effectiveness of content
- Analyse campaign data to assist with content strategy
- Work with various teams (design, data, etc.) for cross-platform content production
- Do continuous research and learning on content marketing best practices
To succeed in the Content Specialist (Agency) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the marketing team, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least one year of professional writing or marketing experience (writing samples required)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, or equivalent
- Ability to think creatively and strategically about content
- Great research and organisational capabilities
- Ability to write and edit with speed and accuracy
- Knowledge of content marketing and demand generation best practices
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in and understanding of technology and business
This international marketing agency needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Content Specialist (Agency) job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 November 2022A multinational company is seeking a Brand Manager/Assistant Brand Manager (FMCG). In this job, you will build and maintain the brand image and awareness of the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022A Senior Marketing Executive (FMCG) job has become available at a multinational FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting Brand Executive (B2B) job has become available at a global integrated chemical firm.