Corporate Communications Manager
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-26 manufacturing-and-production Penang Penang MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Corporate Communications Manager job has just become available at an established healthcare technology company located in Penang. This company is advancing the world of technology by improving diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance research and genomics to improve healthcare management.
About the Corporate Communications Manager Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plan, the Corporate Communications Manager will play a key role in the organisation continued development and success.
- Strategise and implement a variety of projects and initiatives in the key areas of internal communications, as well as support employee and community engagement opportunities, aligning initiatives with the company culture and business objectives
- Assist the Head of Department on communications topics for the Asia Pacific region and execute projects for external audiences to build the reputation of the company
- Develop and execute an internal communications strategy in collaboration with key business divisions (e.g. manufacturing operations and HR) to effectively engage a large workforce
- Provide corporate brand management and employee communications counsel to Asia Pacific subsidiaries and local business divisions
- Write, edit and produce communications content (print and digital) for internal and external audiences
- Maintain the network of electronic communications platforms across the Penang manufacturing site with the support of the IT department
- Organise or support corporate events and activities related to the execution of the employee engagement and external communications strategies
- Support the development and execution of various CSR initiatives
- Assist the Head of Department with corporate communications activities in Penang and the Asia Pacific region
To succeed in this Corporate Communications Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative, enjoy working around people from all levels and possess a good understanding of business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree with intermediate working experience
- Minimum of eight years' related working experience especially in employee communications, preferably in a manufacturing company
- Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Editorial competence is required
- Experience in organising employee engagement events and activities
- Thorough knowledge of a technical field. Widely applies principles, theories and concepts, and draws on accumulative knowledge base from previous experiences to determine an appropriate course of action
This manufacturing and production firm is well-recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment within all the branches.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com or call me at +6010-931 9803 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number: JTKSM 423C