Marketing Manager (Solar Industry)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 marketing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Manager (Solar Industry) job has just become available at an international solar company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for an experienced B2B marketeer seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Marketing Manager (Solar Industry) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire marketing content to ensure that all activities and territory plans are executed and implemented. You will also ensure that all marketing targets are being achieved in the assigned marketing territory.
- Develop annual marketing activities calendar and budget
- Formulate and implement individual marketing strategy project
- Develop the message and position suitable channels to produce desired marketing, brand awareness, and brand equity results
- Attention to detail and pursuit of quality messaging and communication
- Conceptual and creative development/design of marketing materials
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the organisation’s social responsibility: lead to stronger branding, enhanced reputation and increased customer loyalty, as well as increasing the potential of attracting quality talent
- Support and evaluation of new geographic markets/partnerships
- Conduct market research to gain a clear understanding of what customers want
- Manage strategic partnerships and oversee co-branding commitments with marketing partners
- Responsible for accepted lead distribution to related departments
- Responsible for internal and external development to ensure relevant and useful CRM programmes
- Support operational business activities with various needs, including messaging, collateral, presentations, staffing and logistics
- Generate report and analyse campaign results/ROI, sales conversion and other ratios analysis
To succeed in this role, you will need to have extensive B2B marketing knowledge and experience in the industrial market preferably in the solar industry.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of five years of corporate communications/marketing related work experience is required
- Ability to think strategically and handle multiple task independently
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and resourceful
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proactive in coming up with new strategies to achieve set KPIs
- Experience in content marketing through social media content creation (on Facebook, Linkedin and others)
- Ability to use relevant computer software
This international solar company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager (Solar Industry) job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C