Corporate Communications Manager (Internal Comms)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 manufacturing-and-production 50088 MY MYR 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Being a part of the global shared services business for a leading MNC manufacturing company, you will take on the Corporate Communications Manager (Internal Comms) role based in Malaysia.
About the Corporate Communications Manager (Internal Comms) Role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will drive and innovate the internal communications strategies and activities for the business. You will be vital in establishing new and improved methods for communicating internally to the organisation.
- Establish, maintain and continually improve and innovate a proactive and effective internal communications programmes and activities
- Innovate, develop and implement the strategy, priorities and plans for employer branding to ensure they are clearly communicated and understood by all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure timely coordination of employee communications through a range of channels to ensure ease of access, clarity and consistency for effective delivery of information and corporate communications to employees
- Develop and manage an ongoing analysis of the company's communication performance, measuring success internally and against the market and its competitors especially in terms of employer branding and supporting corporate branding
- Develop future communications strategy and plans based on the conducted surveys and measurements to drive forward plans and tactical communications activities
- Manage the country’s e-news platform by sourcing for articles to ensure timely publication via company intranet and other channels so that employees remain engaged and updated
The successful Corporate Communications Manager (Internal Comms) must have strong internal communications experience as well as employee engagement, culture management and corporate communications exposure.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in mass communications or equivalent
- Minimum of five years' working experience within corporate communication focusing on internal communications and employee communications and engagement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia languages
- Excellent people skills as there is a lot of interaction with both internal and external parties
- Experienced in event management and planning
- Conceptual thinking and creative
This international manufacturing leader has an established global shared services centre and as a business, they are one of the leading businesses across the globe. They have one of the largest global footprints and are constantly innovating to be at the forefront of their industry.
If you are a talented and creative Internal Communications professional with the desire to take your career forward, this Corporate Communications Manager (Internal Comms) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C