Head of Corporate Communications
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 building-and-construction Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leader in facilities management services is searching for a strong leader to be the Head of Corporate Communications in Malaysia. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head of Corporate Communications Role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be playing a key role in managing the entire organisations internal and external communications which will include PR, brand communications, internal communications and more. You will need to practice strong stakeholder management skills in this job.
- Responsible for both internal and external communications for the company
- Strong relationship-building with internal and key external stakeholders to effectively establish and deliver the key organisational message
- Main person to provide support, advice and direction on media engagement, branding and crisis communication for senior internal stakeholders
- Play a vital role in managing the overall branding strategy of the company and develop key initiatives to increase brand awareness at all levels
- Implement and monitor policies and strategies set on corporate responsibility to ensure alignment to overall group corporate communications strategy
The successful Head of Corporate Communications must have excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management (both internal and external) abilities with solid years of experience in corporate communications on both a local and international level.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or equivalent from a reputable university; MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in corporate communications encompassing external, internal, branding and marketing communications
- Strong command of English and Bahasa Malaysia languages; both spoken and written
- Creative and thoughtful on how media technologies can be utilised
- Experience in planning, writing, editing, and producing newsletters, press releases, marketing literature, and other print publications and directories
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, stakeholders and all levels of employees
Being a leader in the market of facilities management, this successful organisation is always ensuring they are up to date with their specialisation and is in the midst of corporate development and branding exercises. The culture is demanding but if you are confident, strong in stakeholder management and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused corporate communications professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of Corporate Communications job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apple today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125