Chief Marketing Officer
Salary attractive benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Alisa Datuk Abd Kadir
Date posted 17 October 2016
One of the largest global life insurance providers is now looking for a leader to take on the challenge as their Chief Marketing Officer for Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
About the Chief Marketing Officer Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead the development and implementation of the Group mktg and communications strategies in support of the emerging distribution strategy. You will develop successful mktg programs to improve the sales, profitability, and key drivers taking advantage of the significant distribution opportunities with the Group’s partners
- Develop and implement a strategy and a set of mktg objectives to support achievement of the Group business objectives.
- Manage the mktg budget to achieve the agreed mktg objectives within the allocated budget.
- Build, lead and develop an effective mktg and communications department.
- Develop and implement a brand and communications strategy to build brand awareness and consideration leveraging the opportunities offered by our distribution partners supported by digital mktg and social media channels.
- Provide communications support for all company initiatives including media relations, CSR program management and event management.
- Build and implement customer segmentation models and utilize model outputs to develop and implement segment specific mktg strategies and programs to grow customer value and provide new sales and mktg leads to the sales channels.
- Develop and implement customer management mktg strategies and mktg programs.
- Develop and implement new customer acquisition, cross selling/up selling and customer retention programs. Utilize and leverage customer touch points and life cycles to create new mktg opportunities.
- Lead insight including the development and delivery of primary and secondary customer and consumer research and data analysis to support Group planning activities.
- Implement effective end to end campaign management including campaign P&L forecasting and management, creative development, control group testing and tracking and reporting. Support the implementation and adoption of campaign management platforms.
- Develop and implement channel mktg activity and obtain sales channel buy-in for mktg support. Develop channel supporting mktg programs, materials and develop tracking and reporting metrics.
- Lead and manage data analytics and data mining activities to support a broad range of mktg and other business programs.
- Develop and implement data driven channel mktg activity. Develop channel supporting mktg activities and develop tracking and reporting metrics.
- Develop and implement a digital strategy to engage Malaysian consumers and Group customers and to support all Group business activities including joint partner programs.
- Work with Operations, Systems and Distribution units to map and enhance the customer experience. Enable these business units to understand, map and enhance customer journeys and customer experience. Implement actions to improve customer journeys based on insight and measure results.
- Support the Head of Product with consumer insight, competitive intelligence, proposition development and sales and training materials for new product launches.
- Work with the Regional and Newark mktg teams to maximise the benefit of support available from those teams.
To succeed in the Chief Marketing Officer job, you need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with product development head, across border and internal matrix.
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred ideally with a mktg qualification.
- 10 – 15 years mktg experience preferably with financial services experience but not necessarily life insurance experience.
- Proven leadership experience having built and led mktg departments in a mktg oriented organisation.
- Strong customer mktg experience with demonstrable capability across the mktg mix with proven digital mktg, social media and brand and communication experience.
- Experience in telemarketing management, campaign management and creative development including selection and management of external vendors.
- Experienced in the development and execution of customer mktg strategies and programs including cross selling, up selling, touch point mktg and related campaign management.
- Experience of partner mktg working effectively with distribution partners. Experience in new business development and partner management.
- Ability to identify and action new mktg opportunities that create incremental revenue
- Strong communications and project management skills
- Experience working with data analytics teams and knowledge of various types of data modeling and their application
- Knowledge of life, accident & health, and savings products
- Experience working in a multichannel distribution environment preferred
- English language skills required. International experience, multinational corporation experience and language abilities preferred
This global insurer continues to be one of the fastest growing and most profitable business groups with operations around the world. The cultures are demanding but if you’re confident and have a can-do attitude the potential reward are significant.
If you have a successful track record in mktg, you can take your career forward with this Chief mktg officer role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125