Senior Specialist, Partnership
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Marie Lee
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Senior Specialist, Partnership job has just become available at one of the most respected telecommunication firms based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior Specialist, Partnership (Government / Public Sector) role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining broad business development strategies with partners and delivering the highest quality of service. You will play a key role in the continued development and success of the business in Malaysia.
- Develop and maintain partners and alliances in order to win greater market share and subscriber base that among them are local councils, utility companies, master developers, other telecommunications service providers
- Highway concessionaires
- Liaison between parties for State and Federal Government Agencies and Regulators
- Become the primary official contact for both commercial and technical matters, thus streamlining the company message and direction to the relevant partners and authorities
- Overall relationship building and networking with organisations / agencies that can assist the company in achieving short / mid / long term business objectives
To succeed in the Senior Specialist, Partnership (Government / Public Sector) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal stakeholders and external partners, across all levels and matrix. Experience working with Government organisations and authorities is a crucial experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics, ICT or Telecommunications Engineering or Business Administration & Management
- Minimum 8 – 10 years' experience in strategic partnerships / business development / Government relations
- Relevant experience in telecommunication business and key networking with Government-related organisations and authorities
- Strong focus and proven ability to facilitate relations between business groups and technology departments
- Excellent presentation/verbal/written communication skills to present technical and non-technical information clearly and concisely to individuals of different backgrounds, technical expertise, and levels of authority
The successful Senior Specialist, Partnership (Government / Public Sector) will join a company whose quick growth and innovative expansions has made it one of the leaders in the field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in a modern and vibrant office.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125