Corporate Affairs, Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Jancy Lee
Date posted 10 October 2016
This is the world's leading FMCG company in the Asia Pacific region is recruiting for a Corporate Affairs, Manager role to be based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Corporate Affairs, Manager:
As the Corporate Affairs, Manager, you will be focusing on building company reputation and brand, forging strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- improve company visibility and image in the industry
- maintain image as a well-managed corporate performer within the business/investment community
- build company image as a responsible, caring corporate dedicated to the improvement of public welfare
To succeed in the Corporate Affairs, Manager role, you will need at least 8 years of experience in the industry.
- excellent stakeholder management
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- good thinking process, organization skills and an eye for details
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Affairs, Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125