Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shrawani Shekhar
Date posted 26 September 2016
One of the region’s leading media conglomerate is seeking a Communciations Executive to join their esteemed group based here in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Communications Executive role:
As the Communications Executive, you are responsible for shaping the strategy for the organizations's corporate use of social platforms, including that of corporate websites, emerging platforms and chat apps.
- Shaping and monitoring the online strategy and its implementation on a corporate level while ensuring that the overall branding and strategic objectives of the company is met
- Manage external relations, expand press contacts to optimize exposure, propose collaborations for mutual benefit and actively service and engage
- Develop various customer communication materials including: standard party lines, press releases, social messages across a varity of social platforms
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least 2 years of experience in online management preferably from the media, agency or related field.
- Solid experience in all aspects of online marketing; social listening, advertising, community management, etc
- Excellent copywriting, blogging, editing, proofreading skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Sharp, media-savvy communications professional
This leading entertainment company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Communications Executive role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125