Assistant Head of Marketing Communications
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shrawani Shekhar
Date posted 14 September 2016
A leading public sector and government agency is seeking to bring an Assistant Head of Marketing Communications into its team here in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Assistant Head of Marketing Communications role:
The main responsibilities of this role include content writing, media support, PR activities, digital and online advertising and activities such as conferences, business roundtables and other related events.
- manage and oversee daily activities related to the marketing management
- plan activities including strategy and creative direction that are geared towards long term marketing plans
- effectively market, strategic plan and execute direction to position the company’s services
- manage media projects including press releases, media advisories, announcements and other public relations activities
- develop, manage and maintain all online communication vehicles including website, emails and online social media
- oversee the production of printed and online communication materials for internal and external marketing communications initiatives
- oversee the implementation of directions and input for the company’s marketing, style guides and overall image
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess excellent communication skills, be self motivated and creative.
- must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Mass Communications/Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- minimum 8 years' working experience in a related field with a proven ability to execute marketing and communications in a multinational company
- solid background in brand communications
- result-oriented with good work ethics
- able to work with minimum supervision in a challenging and fast paced environment
- proficient in both written and spoken English and computer knowledge
- possess own transport
This government agency needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Head of Marketing Communications role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125