Marketing Promotion Manager (Media/Film)
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant KarMoon Tan
Job Ref 1851960/001
Date posted 16 September 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/campaign-management 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 168000 168000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new Marketing Promotion Manager (Media/Film) job has just become available at a reputable organisation within the film/media industry.
About the Marketing Promotion Manager (Media/Film) Role:
This role will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager and will manage the national marketing campaigns and create efficient increase in revenue. This role is looking for someone with strong passion within the film and media industry, with high attention to detail alongside a strong passion for technology and innovation.
- Lead and execute marketing campaigns (inclusive of paid and owned channels) in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Devise, implement, monitor and evaluate short to medium-term marketing plans (across the entire marketing mix), in conjunction with other departments, to deliver and inform future strategy and activity
- Oversee the production and distribution of publicity, communications and interpretation materials, both printed and digital, so that compelling and targeted materials are produced in line with the marketing strategy
- Effective cost control management of elements of the marketing budget, reporting ROI on campaign activities.
- Develop and implement audience research programmes to ensure that customer feedback is incorporated into the company’s strategic objectives
To succeed in this Marketing Promotion Manager (Media/Film) role, you will need to have adequate marketing experience in the media or film industry and the ability to work effectively across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in sales and marketing/business management or a related discipline
- At least five years' experience in marketing and promotion in the film and media industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive work attitude and results-oriented
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in Malaysia. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Marketing Promotion Manager (Media/Film) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 August 2022A newly created Digital Marketing Manager (Beauty Retail) job has just become available at a reputable beauty brand.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 August 2022A new Head of CRM (Sports Retailer) job has just been made available with one of the biggest sports retailers in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022An exciting Group Product Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected International FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.