Trade Marketing Manager (Beauty)
Salary MYR65,000 - MYR115,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant KarMoon Tan
Job Ref 1819690/001
Date posted 24 June 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/campaign-management 2022-06-24 2022-08-23 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 65000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new Trade Marketing Manager (Beauty) job has just been made available with a notable global beauty brand.
About the Trade Marketing Manager (Beauty) Role:
This is a business critical opportunity for the Trade Marketing Manager to improve on in-channel execution and the ability to localise trade programmes on marketing activities, driving business growth in the domestic market by understanding the local shopper insights and the retail market dynamics.
- Facilitate brand opportunities and industry insights
- Constant contact with retailer and departmental stores, consumers and frontliners
- Develop a deep understanding of Malaysian shopper behaviour and the market landscape of the brand
- Leveraging on best practices across regional and internalise for local market utilisation
- Maintain a good relationship with business partners to gain competitive advantages, such as promotion sites, co-sharing, competitors’ insights, etc.
- Consolidate and regular update the competitor analysis report every month
- Champion Trade Marketing Department
- Create and deliver strong trade marketing, outreach plan
- Be the key master builder of all retailer and promotional programmes/activities with on-going evaluation of effectiveness
- Be the key personnel in planning and monitoring of consumption of GWPs and samples across outlets
- Adapt and customise (as needed) Regional Trade/Retail Guidelines
- Define KPI metrics for each trade campaign, as well as yearly contribution to overall brand performance
- Develop, plan and implement events, roadshow and outposts that are consumer-oriented to support key marketing campaigns
- Leverage on CRM insights and data to analyse and propose opportunities to increase the productivity of outdoors and consumer events
- Manage POP operations and planning
- Forecasts management of global POP and production of local POP
- Execution in stores, working closely with the Sales Department, Training to ensure a perfect execution
- Stock/Testers/Trials management and monitoring for the best optimisation of resources
- Order forms management for POP elements
- Brand planning and expenditure planning
- Assist the Marketing Head in annual Trade planning strategy and go to market strategies development as well as KPI setting for each function
- Control and optimisation of P&L of each action, as well as yearly P&L
- S&P management: Optimised resources allocation, monthly risk management
- Management of the Sales and Promotion budget and calendar of retailers mechanics for departmental stores and own channels
To succeed in the Trade Marketing Manager (Beauty) role, you must be familiar with the retail landscape and understand consumer behaviour in order to grow the retail channels for the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of five years' working experience in the retail industry, preferably in trade marketing roles
- Good communication and presentation skills, with strong command in English
- Good analytical, organisational and project management skills, and a positive working attitude
- Good understanding in research and ability to work independently
This international beauty brand needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Marketing Manager (Beauty) job.
Apply today or email me at Karmoon.Tan@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR11,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 August 2022A global association of sustainable standards is searching for an experienced candidate to take on a Memberships Manager (Global Association) job in their team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022An exciting Brand Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Social Media, KOL Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 31 July 2022An attractive Marketing and PR Manager job with managerial opportunity in a widely recognised beauty brand based in Malaysia has just become available.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting Brand Manager (Food Category) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.