Performance Marketing Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SookYan Lee
Job Ref 1803240/001
Date posted 17 May 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/campaign-management 2022-05-26 2022-07-16 marketing Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Performance Marketing Specialist job has just become available at a reputable telecommunications company.
About the Performance Marketing Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for identifying needs and new opportunities to increase brand awareness and drive growth in acquisition.
- Create strategy for digital advertising, plan target segmentation and communications that use digital touch points (e.g. Search, YouTube, Social, Display, etc.) to their fullest effect to meet/exceed marketing goals
- Lead end-to-end campaign execution and handles day-to-day operations to ensure digital marketing campaigns are delivered on time in collaboration with media and digital agency
- Plan media budget efficiently, forecast and maximise ROI on media spend
- Prepare solid creative and media brief to inspire campaign creative ideas and relevant media plan to deliver on objectives
- Set and monitor the right KPIs against marketing objective and work closely with agency and analytics to drive speed to insights for faster campaign optimisation
- Report and oversee the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and identify potential opportunities for improvement via trend analysis and data-driven decision making
- Leverage on data from agency and analytics to develop a total understanding of digital marketing channel, online target audience and mindset modes (e.g. online behaviour, psychographic)
- Advise on digital best practice to stakeholders and align efforts with web, app, analytics and base management
To succeed in this Performance Marketing Specialist role, you must be driven and have a winning mentality with high attention to detail while being adaptive toward change.
- At least three years of full-time experience in digital marketing/performance marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- Experience working with data and with ability to set up KPIs, tracking and reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Superior communication skills with strong relationship management, organisational and project management skills
- Conversant with cloud advertising technology such as Big Query, DMP and Google Analytics
- Experience in planning and executing SEO, Google AdWords and A/B test strategy
- Keen eye on visuals and good copy with experience working with creative teams in conceptualising and brainstorming sessions
- Progressive thinker who can leverage digital marketing channels effectively to achieve growth and marketing objectives based on consumer insights and data
- Experience in overseeing the implementation of digital marketing strategies and campaigns organised on digital media from scratch
- Prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decision
As one of the leading companies in Malaysia in the telecommunication industry, this organisation is well-known and a key player in its field. They have a wide coverage and market share across the country and is continuously improvising their business. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunity awaits the right person in this Performance Marketing Specialist role.
Apply now or feel free to email me at email@example.com to discuss and explore this new opportunity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 May 2022An exciting Assistant Brand Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most recognisable brands in the personal care category. Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 June 2022A rapidly expanding media platform is seeking a highly driven Senior Sales Executive (Media/PR) in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will be responsible for business development and growing the business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 May 2022An exciting Creative Designer job has just become available at a leading strategy consulting company in the world.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 May 2022An exciting Digital Designer job has just become available at a fast-growing digital healthcare company in the region.