Trade Marketing Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant KarMoon Tan
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 84000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Trade Marketing Manager job has just become available at a leading beauty retail company.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
This is a business critical opportunity for the Trade Marketing Manager to develop and execute the trade marketing strategy of the brands to achieve defined business objectives (KPIs) responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all programs designed to increase all the brands visibility.
- Develop and manage trade marketing plans and activations. Liaison with principal brands and internal departments to secure opportunities and coordinate initiatives to deliver sales targets
- Develop and manage a robust sampling plan to engage loyalty programme members. Link back to overall brand objectives, focus on new client acquisition and deliver strong ROI while working with internal teams to execute all programs flawlessly and on-time
- Responsible for merchandising assortments, recommending new product launches and discontinuations and coordinating assortment changes with principal brands while working with internal creative team on fixture updates
- Liaison with education department to develop support materials and training plans aligned with brands objectives
- Partner with sales department to equip field sales team with necessary reporting and tools to successfully manage store sell-through
- Supply retailer deliverables (comps, copy, visuals) ensuring on-time execution based on timelines
- Ensuring effective utilisation of gift with purchase (GWP) in order to maximise sales results
To succeed in this role, the successful talent must be numerically strong, possess outstanding strategic thinking ability and strong experience in marketing.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from any reputable universities
- Three to five years of marketing experience, preferably in cosmetics or beauty industry
- Strong knowledge of and passion for the beauty industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Adaptable to change
- Strong work ethic and integrity
This renowned beauty retail company needs no introduction and is recognised easily by consumers. The culture is open and ambitious but also not limited to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or email me: Karmoon.Tan@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C