Digital Campaign Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Bianca Purkis
Date posted 29 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Digital Campaign Manager job is available with a marketing consultancy that seeks a high calibre, strong willed and intelligent marketer to help the organisation further its journey into the digital marketing world and they are based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a dynamic, fast-paced individual who has a strong drive for digital marketing.
About the Digital Campaign Manager Role:
You will be tasked to devise and run marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target businesses. You will be part of a vibrant marketing team based in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is a non-people management role that requires delicate marketing skills and sound knowledge in social media marketing.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Ensure that the organisations' brand and identity is adhered to in all campaign aspects
- Provide regular reporting of campaign results, including analysis and evaluation of KPIs
To succeed in this Digital Campaign Manager role, you should have excellent writing and verbal skills to be able to convey campaign plans across the organisation as well as interact with stakeholders. You should also be able to visualise a campaign's reach and preach the wisdom of proposed campaigns to senior management.
- Minimum three to five years' planning and executing digital campaigns in capacity of content marketing
- Preferably with a degree in marketing or business studies
- Strong affinity for data-driven campaign planning and execution
- Impressive working knowledge of content, search engine and social media marketing
- Great research, organisational, and learning skills
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in online marketing (preferably e-commerce) and lead generation
- Ability to handle more advanced tasks such as preparing ad copy, technical writing, or video scripts
- A self-starter with a strong belief in team spirit
- Keeps abreast of current trends in marketing and exposed to programmatic marketing/big data analytics highly sought after
The successful Digital Campaign Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. The company believes in preserving objectivity, integrity, and independence in customer experience management.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Campaign Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125