Regional Marketing Director
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Job Ref P0CLTG-5EA7AD52
Date posted 24 May 2023kuala-lumpur marketing/advertising 2023-05-29 2023-07-23 marketing Malaysia MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Regional Marketing Director job has become available at a global integrated chemical manufacturer.
About the Regional Marketing Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for building the right setup and end-to-end execution of integrated marketing and communications setup in region Asia-Pacific (both in digital and physical formats).
- Fully accountable to deliver on the defined objectives for marketing and communications within agreed timeline and budget
- Lead the region Asia-Pacific and its countries on Advertising, Trade Shows, Promotions, events, giveaways requirements
- Lead in alignment with country and MDI teams to build a repository and annual plan of marketing activities to participate in with respect to trade shows, conferences, key industry journals, industry association participations, etc.
- Define in alignment with country and MDI teams to build and execute an annual calendar of digital marketing activities and channels to target
- Support the region Asia Pacific and its countries in terms of right forums to market and on the content and layouts of their communication during product launches
- Resolve any trade mark related issues in cooperation with the segments
- Lead development of potential customer databases to strengthen the marketing reach
- Global responsibility of brand owner engagement in conjunction with other Company's regions and HQ
- Ensure implementation of the Corporate Identity (CI) in the region with regards to customer communication in close coordination with company’s group marketing
- Support any website and/or global marketing initiatives which requires regional inputs
- Develop and keep the regional and segment presentations up to date
- Establish cost transparency and reduce such cost by using synergies between regions and segments
- Support the segments and the global marketing teams in case of shortage of manpower in their teams
The successful Regional Marketing Director must have key experience in managing brand owner management and it’s active engagement. This is to ensure marketing and communications strategy is well defined, its objectives are implemented effectively and within budgets.
- University degree in Marketing or in other relevant field. Digital marketing education/certification is required
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing and communications experience with at least five years hands-on experience in digital marketing. Previous brand owner management experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent command of both verbal and written local language and English is required
- Good command of an additional language (both verbal and written) is beneficial
- Digital marketing certifications or significant hands-on experience
- Up-to 33% travel mostly within Asia Pacific
This international integrated chemical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their excellent performance and success, they've won many awards. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest of standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Marketing Director job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7040
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 May 2023An interesting Section Head, Customer Experience job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.