Digital and Media Manager (Beauty)
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Christie Cheah
Job Ref 1860190/001
Date posted 05 October 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/advertising 2022-10-05 2022-12-04 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 168000 168000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital and Media Manager (Beauty) job has just become available at one of the most respected international beauty firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Digital and Media Manager (Beauty) Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of digital marketing strategy, while liaising with regional digital marketing team and appointed agencies.
- Plan, execute and measure all digital marketing activities, including lead nurturing, marketing automation, email, SEO/SEM, display online advertising, social media and web
- Identify and lead integration of new capabilities and technologies to improve digital targeting (DMP, DSP) and funnel performance (analytics)
- Provide analysis and reporting on digital campaigns and placements, website traffic, social media impression and email campaigns
- Be involved in local content creation or localisation of regional contents to ensure the content appeals to the right target audience in its respective touch point
- Oversee influencer strategy and objectives with the overview of paid, owned, earned platform to achieve the brand communication objectives
- Manage media agencies, both online and offline, digital and creative agencies to ensure agencies meet all media KPIs
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends and implement these new technologies to enhance brand awareness in the digital space
To succeed in this Digital and Media Manager (Beauty) role, you will need to have a winning mentality, have a passion for learning about the industry, and the ability to cope in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of five years of digital experience in FMCG or digital media agency with a least two years at a managerial level
- Understanding of both traditional and digital media, with experience collaborating/working alongside media and PR agencies
- Self-motivated with strong operational discipline to deliver against financial budgets, timelines and ROI objectives
- Experience measuring performance, creating dashboards, and drawing insights for further optimisation, using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, etc.
- Highly numbers-driven person
- Strong communication, leadership and follow-through skills, with proactive initiative and self-motivated
This beauty retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital and Media Manager (Beauty) job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR156,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting Marketing Manager (F&B) job has just become available at a reputable F&B retail chain based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.