Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SookYan Lee
Job Ref 1800710/001
Date posted 09 May 2022kuala-lumpur marketing/advertising 2022-05-13 2022-07-08 design-and-creative Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Designer job has just become available at a fast-growing digital healthcare company in the region.
About the Digital Designer Role:
You will be responsible for delivering creative concept across digital assets that could help to increase brand awareness and drive growth in customer acquisition.
- Develop creative visual ideas to support digital marketing campaigns and propose concepts into other members of the team or stakeholders
- Take ideas from concept to execution to deliver an effective creative visuals or user experience on digital ads and landing pages in a timely manner
- Ensure that all designs align with the brand image and consistency
- Support in managing creative and digital agency performance to fulfil business requirements and deliver communications that are effective for brand building
- Provide advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaign visuals while maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released from the team
- Ensure all creatives are tested and learnt and maintain repository of learnings to be applied for future campaigns
- Stay up to date with best practices and maintain knowledge of competition
To succeed in this Digital Designer role, you will need in-depth digital/web-based design capabilities and innovative creative concepts with a proven track record in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with the ability to be flexible and adapt well to changes.
- At least a diploma/degree in graphic design/web design/multimedia or anything of its equivalent
- At least three years of work experience in either digital agency or tech-driven company is preferred
- Expert knowledge in Adobe CC suite applications including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Adobe Premier
- Knowledge and experience in video editing, 2D motion graphics is a plus
- Strong understanding of UX, HTML, CSS and grids
- Familiarity with the dos and don’ts on digital ads format and sizes
- Strong understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards to execute projects of all sizes with resourcefulness and dedication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly present and influence design ideas and concepts for campaigns
This international digital healthcare services company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Designer role.
Apply now or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this new opportunity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 May 2022An exciting Creative Designer job has just become available at a leading strategy consulting company in the world.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 June 2022A rapidly expanding media platform is seeking a highly driven Senior Sales Executive (Media/PR) in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will be responsible for business development and growing the business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 May 2022An exciting Performance Marketing Specialist job has just become available at a reputable telecommunications company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 May 2022An exciting Assistant Brand Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most recognisable brands in the personal care category. Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.