Consultant Marie Lee
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 advertising-and-pr Malaysia MY MYR 180 181 181 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Planning Director job in Kuala Lumpur has just arisen at one of the world's leading media companies. Your main responsibility is to lead the integrated insights and strategic planning group in a way consistent with the company’s goal and bringing a strong analytical foundation to uncover fresh and innovative insights/business opportunities and inspiring creative ideas.
About the Planning Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for all brand planning, strategic planning and analytical activity for all accounts within the company.
- Partner with creative, account management, events and activation peers to develop disruptive ideas at all points of customer contact
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve the quality of thinking applied to client business
- Collaborate with clients and give them deeper market insights into the dynamics of their business through sales, marketing, and consumer analyses
- Continue to develop and implement standardised strategic planning tools to foster consistency over time and across projects to complete this within the company’s planning process
- Enhance the process through specific planning tools as well as syndicated or proprietary databases that enhance the level of thinking and insight injected into the entire process
To succeed in the Planning Director role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in strategic planning with at least five years' digital experience
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Mass Communications, Multimedia and Communications, etc.
- Proven leadership abilities - lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of digital marketing with the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams
- Process marketing background and strong analytical capabilities
- Able to think creatively and evidence of success in developing brands and delivering them to market
This advertising company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in strategic and brand planning and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Planning Director role.
Apply to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C