Digital Marketing Manager
Salary MYR84000 - MYR108000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Brian Ten
Date posted 08 September 2016
A new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager for a well known theatrical chain is now vacant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
In this digitally modernized society, a Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for determining digital strategy,digital solutions and digital experience and champion delivery of the agreed strategy throughout the organization including online websites and microsites, customer mobile apps, ticket booking platforms, and social media channels.
Key Responsibilities :
- Champion the role of digital in all sales, retention and communication activity and provide digital knowledge input into customer and proposition development.
- Identify opportunities to harness technology to deliver increased traffic to the websites, mobile apps and social media channels with an aim to convert i.e booking of tickets, newsletter sign ups, increase GSC membership etc.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies to encourage customer retention and customer loyalty including deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture and overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
To succeed in the Digital Marketing Manager position, you will also be responsible for planning and budgeting control of all digital marketing aspects and taking leadership and reviewing new technologies and the keep the compnay at the forefront of development in digital marketing.
Key Requirements :
- Minimum Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or its equivalent.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, especially 5 years working experience in marketing.
- Broad web/ e commerce/ digital background with experience of web design and build, sales optimization and content management and solid knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Practical knowledge and experience of leading edge digital thinking.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and posses own transport.
If you are a fit the requirements above and want to explore your opportunites within a fantastic working environment, we want you.
Apply now or call me at 03 - 2390 8715, alternatively email at Brian.Ten@robertwalters.com.my
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125