Group Marketing Manager
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Jancy Lee
Date posted 26 August 2016
This is a well known FMCG company with strong presence in the Asia Pacific region is recruiting for a Group Marketing Manager role to be based in Shah Alam.
About the Group Marketing Manager role:
As the Group Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the entire strategy planning and increase the brand presence for all our brands in the region.
- develop and manage marketing plans, strategies and campaigns
- plan and execute product launches, trade shows and events and to support overall marketing activities
- monitor market trends customer research and competitor tracking
To succeed in the Group Marketing Manager role, you will need to have at least 10 years of experience in the FMCG industry.
- possess high analytical skills to examine local market situation
- excellent presentation and communication skills
- willing to travel out of Malaysia
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Group Marketing Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125