Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eujinn Teo
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 legal Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading technology company is searching for a high calibre Legal Specialist/Counsel to join their legal team in their dynamic office based in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
About the Legal Specialist/Counsel Role:
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be responsible for rendering all range of legal support, advice and opinion to various business divisions within the company.
- Preparing, drafting, vetting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, amongst others including with vendors, customers, dealers and business partners
- Preparing, drafting and negotiating contracts for sale and procurement of goods and services, e.g. procurement of network equipment, platforms, software and associated services
- Conducting legal research and rendering various legal support to different business sectors within the company to facilitate operations
- Rendering sound and practical advice in ensuring the company’s interests are protected and are in compliant with relevant laws/legislations
- Handling and performing assigned duties and tasks with the ability to balance legal issues against commercial requirements
To succeed in this Legal Specialist/Counsel role, you will need to have a positive and proactive mindset as well as the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- LL.B degree with a minimum of five years’ experience post being called to the Malaysian Bar with at least three years of private practice experience in a leading/reputable law firm and one year of inhouse experience
- Legal experience/background in the areas of technology, IT procurement, cloud, big data, software licensing and/or telecommunications are encouraged/preferred
- Strong drafting and communication skills with strong analytical ability and skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with colleagues, peers and business partners, passionate, driven, the ability to perform in a challenging and dynamic environment as well as a team player
As one of the leading companies in Malaysia that focuses on technology, digital and professional services, this organisation is well-known and a key player in shaping the future of Malaysia. They have the largest coverage and market share across the country and have presence overseas as well, particularly in South East Asia.
If you are a capable and talented legal professional with a can-do attitude, this Legal Specialist/Counsel role is the job for you.
Apply now or email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C