Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Tracy Tan
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 legal Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive M/SM, Legal role with managerial opportunities in an established electronic payment systems provider based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
About the M/SM, Legal Role
In this business-critical role, you will strategically manage the department in the pursuit of business targets, integrate approved strategies and performance measures with the department’s budget, develop and update policies and procedures to reflect best practice, as well as manage the budget and operations of the legal unit.
- Draft, analyse, prepare and review all commercial contracts with business partners, technical agreements with vendor, interpret terms and conditions and assess the risk impact of contracts, as well as negotiate contracts with third parties
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external parties / solicitors on pre-trial documentation (preparation of court affidavits, statutory declarations) and organising witness’ attendance in court
- Acting as a custodian of all agreements and acting as a single point of reference for all contractual obligations of the company
- Providing legal support to HR in industrial relation matters, working with IR unit to provide advice in relation to rules and regulations governing IR, carrying out the role of a prosecutor in internal Domestic Inquiry (DI) matters and assisting in the investigations of incidences of misconduct
To succeed in the M/SM, Legal role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with upper management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Possesses a LL.B (Honours) and existing in-house legal experience
- Minimum six years of post-qualification experience in legal practice and / or in-house experience combined, with managerial experience preferred
- A good command of written and spoken English and in possession of planning and organisational skills, communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Capable of managing ambiguity given the diversity of the business group and possesses the ability to grasp different business concept
- Responsible, dedicated and exhibits high-levels of maturity and leadership skills to ensure high quality output and performance
The successful M/SM, Legal will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive M/SM, Legal with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry player that is constantly leading the field.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C