Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eujinn Teo
Date posted 22 March 20192019-04-02 2019-05-21 legal Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 84000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
As a result of ongoing excellent results and future expansion plans, this leading company or platform provider for online and mobile communication and entertainment is seeking a Junior Counsel to join their legal team in its Kuala Lumpur office.
About the Junior Counsel Role
Reporting to the Legal Counsel, you will assist and coordinate in the day to day legal and corporate secretarial tasks of the company and/or its related companies. You will play a vital role in the company’s and its legal department’s continued development and success in its Kuala Lumpur office.
- Rendering all-range legal and some corporate secretarial assistance and support to local as well as overseas counsels as necessary
- Drafting, editing and reviewing a wide range of corporate and commercial contracts/agreements, legal documents, formal correspondence, legal filings, policies and letters
- Administering and maintaining databases of legal documents and industry-specific regulations
- Liaising with other departments, overseas counterparts, and external parties where necessary
- Rendering advice and assistance on other related tasks assigned by in-house counsel from time to time
- LL.B degree with at least three years PQE of relevant corporate legal experience
- Corporate secretarial experience is highly advantageous
- Ability to multi-task efficiently, whilst maintaining strong quality of work and attention to detail
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A highly ethical and discreet individual who is able to maintain confidentiality
- A meticulous, highly organised and skilled individual in work processing
- A team player who is committed to tasks given and who is able to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
The successful Junior Counsel will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field of expertise which has strong and reputable presence in Malaysia and across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Since its inception, this global business has created a highly-profitable business. The culture is dynamic and demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, proactive and determined, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities and exposure await the right person in this exciting Junior Counsel job.
Apply now or email me today at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C