Legal / Assistant Counsel
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Eujinn Teo
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07legal Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
A new Legal / Assistant Counsel job based in Petaling Jaya has just become available at a global company. This is a role that requires a legal talent to provide pragmatic and strategic advice/support to the group and its relevant business units/functions, both locally and globally.
About the Legal / Assistant Counsel Role:
Reporting to the Head, Legal, you will be responsible for leading and managing legal and regulatory risks of the group's business operations in all aspects, amongst other ancillary matters as well as to ensure the continuous success and growth of the legal team in Malaysia as the business of the group.
- Rendering proactive and sound legal and commercial advice and support to the business partners and stakeholders, locally and globally
- Drafting, advising, negotiating and vetting commercial agreements and legal documentation
- Participating actively in problem-solving and decision-making in all areas of business, as well as consistently working to minimise and manage commercial and legal risks
- Ensuring proper corporate governance is in place for internal compliance
The successful candidate for this Legal / Assistant Counsel role should have significant experience and knowledge in commercial, corporate, and technology laws and practice.
- LL.B holder with at least five years' PQE gained either in an international law firm or as an in-house counsel for a reputable MNC
- Possess significant and strong experience, knowledge and expertise in commercial, corporate and technology laws and practice; candidates with in-house, marketing, data protection and regulatory experience will be viewed favourably
- Strong negotiation and project management skills
- Hands-on flexible attitude, sound commercial judgement and an ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high degree of emotional intelligence
The successful candidate will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised organisation offers a great and dynamic working environment with loads of exposure and learning opportunities.
If you are a progressive and driven individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly innovating and growing its various business functions.
Apply now or email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125