Senior Manager, Legal
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 legal Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Manager, Legal job in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia has just arisen at an established property development company.
About the Senior Manager, Legal Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a pivotal role in the legal team’s continued development and success in its Kuala Lumpur office and will be reporting directly to the Head, Legal.
- Plan and direct all aspects of the global organisation's legal affairs, ensuring maximum protection of its legal rights and overseeing the operations (both locally and internationally)
- Render legal expertise, advice and opinions in all areas of global business activities where needed to the legal advisors within the group's countries of operations
- Overall control of the organisation's corporate issues done at the country level as well as marketing support activities to ensure common rules over examining advertisements and public campaigns in order to ensure that businesses in the countries do not trigger any legal repercussions
- Render advice and oversee the group's compliance with and resolution of claims, settlements, dispute resolution, customer protection law, data privacy and copyright matters amongst other ancillary matters
To succeed in this Senior Manager, Legal role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with both the internal and external stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Law degree from a recognised university or from an accredited law institution
- Minimum 10 years post-qualification experience
- General corporate/commercial experience or candidates who come from private practice will be viewed favourably
- Candidates who has rendered legal advisory and support or familiar with mergers and acquisition/real estate/conveyancing work is encouraged to apply
- Excellent problem-solving, leadership and management skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures and ability to work in a thriving organisation
Since its inception, this established organisation has seen unprecedented growth and has become one of the leading investment holding companies within the region. This global business has created a highly-profitable business since its inception and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Legal job.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C