Legal Counsel (Real Estate)
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 25 July 20192019-08-13 2019-09-23 legal Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes within the KL office, a Legal Counsel (Real Estate) job has just arisen at an established financial institution.
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality of legal service. You will also play a vital role in providing the direction for all things legal-related, including drafting agreements, providing advice and ensuring all related matters comply with the legal requirements.
- Render legal support and lead negotiations with external parties e.g. developers and external lawyers on projects related work for the rent-to-own scheme
- Manage arising disputes under various agreements
- Provide advisory and negotiation services on all contractual and operational support matters
- Conduct transaction management for on the end-to-end process and deal with operations related matters
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure legal risk management is being conducted with commercial objectives
To succeed in this role, you should possess a minimum five years of experience in a related field.
- Bachelor's degree in law and a qualified advocate and solicitor
- Well-versed with conveyancing practices i.e. both sub-sale and projects matter
- Possess good communication skills, in both English and Malay
- Highly organisational, independent and critical
This financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and international coverage, they have won numerous awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The financial institution places a high priority on developing their people to world class standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Counsel (Real Estate) job.
Apply today at email@example.com or contact me further for a confidential discussion.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C